Infographic: How Strategic Are Retail Email Marketers?
We know that retail marketers are still investing in email, but are they making adjustments to their overall email marketing strategy in return to ensure a significant ROI? At the 2011 Shop.org Annual Summit, we surveyed some of digital retail’s top brands to find out how strategic their email programs are today, how they’re measuring success, and what’s holding them back from taking advantage of email’s fullest capabilities.
Check out the infographic below for key findings from the survey:
This entry currently has no comments.
Post a Comment
Comments will be posted upon approval by a moderator.
Email addresses are used for moderation purposes only and will not be published on this page.
Share this page:
- Creating an Effective Email Campaign - 5 Takeaways from the 2013 MarketingSherpa Email Summit
- Highlights from the 2013 Email Evolution Conference
- Selecting the Best Email Service Provider for Your Needs - Three Things to Consider
- Ten Takeaways from MMCF 2012
- Five Important Deliverability Tactics to Improve Your Holiday Email Program Results
- Recap & Photos from the 2012 Shop.org Annual Summit
- Photos and Video from 2012 Lifecycle Messaging Conference at Globalocity
- 2012 Lifecycle Messaging Conference at Globalocity
- The Email Marketer’s Guide to Addressing Time, Resource and Funding Challenges
- A Resolution to Unsubscribe? Extending the value of your email program after the holidays
- Browse All Articles