Mobile Email Does Matter: Here’s What You Can Do About It
BlueHornet’s director of product management, Manny Ju, recently attended the Denver Online Marketing Summit to talk about one of the digital marketing industry’s hottest topics: mobile marketing. From text messaging to mobile email, consumers are demanding on-the-go experiences from brands at a rapid rate. In Q4 of 2010, smartphone sales exceeded PC sales for the first time ever, and according to Gartner Research, by 2013, mobile devices will be the #1 way consumers access the Internet worldwide.
So what does this mean for email? Over the next few years, more subscribers will be viewing your emails on their mobile devices than on their desktop PC’s. Manny’s presentation from the Denver OMS covers the state of the mobile marketing industry and valuable action items you can use to capitalize on the mobile opportunity.
What are your plans for the mobile opportunity? Share your thoughts on mobile email with us in the comments below!
This entry currently has no comments.
Post a Comment
Comments will be posted upon approval by a moderator.
Email addresses are used for moderation purposes only and will not be published on this page.
Share this page:
- Creating an Effective Email Campaign - 5 Takeaways from the 2013 MarketingSherpa Email Summit
- Highlights from the 2013 Email Evolution Conference
- Selecting the Best Email Service Provider for Your Needs - Three Things to Consider
- Ten Takeaways from MMCF 2012
- Five Important Deliverability Tactics to Improve Your Holiday Email Program Results
- Recap & Photos from the 2012 Shop.org Annual Summit
- Photos and Video from 2012 Lifecycle Messaging Conference at Globalocity
- 2012 Lifecycle Messaging Conference at Globalocity
- The Email Marketer’s Guide to Addressing Time, Resource and Funding Challenges
- A Resolution to Unsubscribe? Extending the value of your email program after the holidays
- Browse All Articles