Photos and Video from 2012 Lifecycle Messaging Conference at Globalocity
It was great to see so many of you at this year's conference in Los Angeles! Photos and ICE Awards Video is now available for viewing.
Blue Hornet team - outstanding event. As an “old timer” in the on-line marketing / ecomm space when you attend some of these events you often times expect to come away with a gem or two of insight…your event far exceeded that. I really appreciated Manny Ju’s session on Adaptive Design for email - outstanding.
June 14, 2012 @ 11:44:20
Thanks, Angel! We appreciate the feedback—thanks for being a part of the event. Hope to see you next year!
June 14, 2012 @ 2:57:14
Post a Comment
Comments will be posted upon approval by a moderator.
Email addresses are used for moderation purposes only and will not be published on this page.
Share this page:
- Creating an Effective Email Campaign - 5 Takeaways from the 2013 MarketingSherpa Email Summit
- Highlights from the 2013 Email Evolution Conference
- Selecting the Best Email Service Provider for Your Needs - Three Things to Consider
- Ten Takeaways from MMCF 2012
- Five Important Deliverability Tactics to Improve Your Holiday Email Program Results
- Recap & Photos from the 2012 Shop.org Annual Summit
- Photos and Video from 2012 Lifecycle Messaging Conference at Globalocity
- 2012 Lifecycle Messaging Conference at Globalocity
- The Email Marketer’s Guide to Addressing Time, Resource and Funding Challenges
- A Resolution to Unsubscribe? Extending the value of your email program after the holidays
- Browse All Articles